Aon Corporation Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate in Burlington, Vermont
Aon is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Captive business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Burlington, VT.
Your impact as an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate
- Oversee the cash payable/management process, working closely with colleagues, clients and vendors to ensure the process is efficient, accurate, timely and completed with the highest level of integrity.
- Assist leadership and other colleagues with projects, leveraging advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe/eCopy and internet browsers for research.
- Utilize creative and proactive approach to provide high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
- Communicate in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for staff, including coordinating and confirming attendance, arrangement of meeting location, equipment and supplies.
- Prepare board meeting documentation including electronic and bound paper copies
- Maintain manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in applicable format.
- Assist in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
- May reconcile/coordinate reports with other departments as needed.
- Assist with other responsibilities as requested.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Possess 3 years or more of administrative and/or cash management experience.
- Knowledge of general office administration.
- Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and oral).
- Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as internet browsers and Adobe).
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas requiring increased productivity and improve methods and approaches with manager’s guidance.
- Demonstrated “can do”, “happy to assist”, proactive and creative style, with a high level of integrity.
- Aware of own strengths and weaknesses, building on the former and addressing the latter, with manager guidance.
- Contribute to a collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2018-21269
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United States, VT, Burlington