Fortive Corporation Key Account Manager in Burlington, Vermont
Key Account Manager
Veeder-Root ( www.veeder.com ) is the world's leading supplier of automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems. Veeder-Root presently has tank monitoring systems in more than 500,000 underground storage tanks around the globe; with products and services being used to meet the regulatory compliance and business management requirements of major oil companies, large truck fleets, car rental companies, airports, package delivery companies, federal, state and local governments, public utilities, industrial companies, and thousands of small underground and aboveground storage tank owners.
Do you enjoy working with a highly collaborative sales team backed by an innovative company with full support services? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a trailblazer and leader? Do you thrive off challenges and going above and beyond? If so, you are exactly the type of person we are looking for!
We have an exciting opportunity to grow and manage our products through effective engagement across all assigned product lines. You would be responsible for identifying, developing and driving new revenue at large strategic accounts across North America. This includes growing existing named major accounts and converting targeted competitive accounts.
What you will do:
• Develop, implement, and execute a national and key account program and processes
• Develop and execute strategic plans for named customer accounts that result in increased revenue.
• Responsible for sales growth of all Veeder-Root products within assigned accounts with results measured by increasing sales and gross margin
• Become a trusted advisor to key end user customers.
• Solve customer problems using Veeder-Root and affiliated companies’ product solutions.
• Executive and manage end user contracts as it pertains to pricing, promotions, and business relationships.
• Leverage CRM to guide and track sales efforts
• Acquire VOC to ensure company focus on customer and market needs
• Be a vocal customer advocate within Veeder-Root.
• Work closely with distribution partners to deliver defined solutions to end-user customers.
What we need:
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 7 years of professional experience required
• Demonstrated successful sales experience and proven quota attainment with industrial or technical products/solutions, required
• At least 5 years of outside sales experience required
• At least 2 years of strategic, key or national account experience, including strategic account planning, required
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
• Fuel industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of Gilbarco Veeder-Root products is icing on the cake
Where you’ll be:
• United States - location may vary
• Up to 75% travel is required
Fortive Corporation Overview:
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive ( www.fortive.com NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Primary Location: North America-United States-MA-Boston
Other Locations: North America-United States-NY-Rochester, North America-United States-PA-Altoona, North America-United States-MD-Annapolis, North America-United States-NH-Keene, North America-United States-WV-Charleston, North America-United States-PA-Pittsburgh, North America-United States-NJ-Newark, North America-United States-ME-Portland, North America-United States-VA-Charlottesville, North America-United States-NJ-Trenton, North America-United States-NJ-Bridgewater, North America-United States-DE-Newark, North America-United States-NY-Syracuse, North America-United States-MA-Springfield, North America-United States-VA-Richmond, North America-United States-VT-Burlington, North America-United States-PA-Harrisburg, North America-United States-PA-Philadelphia, North America-United States-WV-Parkersburg, North America-United States-VA-Newport, North America-United States-CT-Hartford, North America-United States-CT-Simsbury, North America-United States-VA-Springfield, North America-United States-MA-Andover, North America-United States-MD-Rockville, North America-United States-VT-Montpelier, North America-United States-CT-Bloomfield, North America-United States-MA-Worcester, North America-United States-NY-Albany, North America-United States-NH-Manchester, North America-United States-NY-Buffalo
Organization: Veeder Root
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
Req ID: VEE000965