Unilever Marketing Specialist, Generation Good in Burlington, Vermont
Marketing Specialist, Generation Good
This role will support the Generation Good Marketing Manager in the management of the global Generation Good consumer experience. The Generation Good Marketing Specialist will provide high quality support for the management of one of our brand’s most valuable consumer programs: our online Generation Good (GG) consumer community. Given the nature of digital marketing, the GG community operates in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. This position will contribute to community content development and scheduling, community insights and results reporting and overall project management, including budget management. Beyond this, the role will play a critical function in helping to organize the logistics of sampling programs, including our Healthy Baby Home Parties, and will work closely with our creative teams to develop print and video content as part of the programs. This role will also provide day-to-day support for the global rollout of GG on a region by region basis under the leadership of the GG Marketing Manager.
This position requires unwavering commitment to the company’s values in the ongoing pursuit of the company’s mission, and to ongoing personal and professional development by actively participating in training and development offerings and applying learning within the context of planning and executing work.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
US Community Support
· Contribute to Generation Good content and activity calendars globally.
· Maintain the activity calendars and keep local markets and internal partners informed of upcoming activity.
· Maintain budget expenditure and forecasting reporting.
· Oversee the logistics of assigned sampling programs, to include print collateral, recipient lists and fulfillment.
· Lead product review drives in Generation Good, coordinating with brand managers.
· Develop a monthly community newsletter format and content for members to enhance the collective essence of the community.
· Support quarterly reporting needs across all Generation Good communities.
· Assist in the creation of selling tools for purposes of engaging internal and external (NGO, brands) partnerships.
· Undertake special projects and assignments as needed or directed by manager or department leads.
· Other duties as assigned.
Global Community Support
· Facilitate content copy translations and claims review as needed.
· Support quarterly reporting needs for key regions in collaboration with local Brand Managers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· BS or BA required plus 2-4 years marketing experience, either in communications, brand management or grassroots.
· Understanding of digital marketing and social media strategies, demonstrated through prior professional experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Agile, organized, proactive, problem-solver, who shows great attention to detail.
· Results oriented with a can-do mindset.
· Adaptable in managing evolving priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment.
· Professional, cordial, courteous.
· Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Office environment – no special conditions
· High volume of activity and interruptions
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests.
Primary Location: United States-Vermont-Burlington-Seventh Generation HQ
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-12-2018
Req ID: 1800094D