Union Beer Operations Helper (flexible hours) in Colchester, Vermont
Operations Helper (flexible hours)
Colchester, Vermont, United States · Craft Beer Guild of VT · Warehouse
We are currently looking to fill a general Operations Helper position with flexible hours. We need energetic individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This is a Full Time position and candidates must be able to work flexible hours and overtime, when necessary.
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride-on pallet jack and forklift
• Assist in counting inventory as needed
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper rotation of products
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Warehouse experience is not necessary as we do train in house
• Forklift experience a plus, but everyone will be certified to operate the equipment
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
We offer competitive wages, health and retirement benefits plus opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this fast-growing company!
Craft Beer Guild of VT is an Equal Opportunity Employer