Green Mtn Concert Services Admissions Department for the Champlain Valley Fair! in Essex Junction, Vermont
Come join our outstanding team at the Champlain Valley Fair and be a part of something special!
We are looking for people interested in working in the Admissions Department at the 2018 Champlain Valley Fair! If you are friendly, hardworking and customer service oriented, this is the right fit for you!
The Fair runs from August 24th – September 2nd and you must be willing to work in all areas of Admissions including:
- Parking Ticket Sellers
- Ticket Takers
- Gate Keepers
- Comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work long hours, nights and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to walk long distances with ease and in possible inclement conditions
- Must be able to stand for 8 or more hours a day depending on role and length of shift
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance each day
Prior experience in retail a plus! Many shifts available during the Fair!
Most people who work the fair come back again and again to enjoy the summer tradition. Our staff is like a family who will leave you with lasting memories.
There will be a training for staff before the fair!
This position is not affiliated with GMCS, this is a seasonal position for the Champlain Valley Expo.