IBM Design Center Manager in ESSEX JUNCTION, Vermont
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role you will have up to 12 years of progressive experience in large and complex information technology systems implementation.
· You will have overall responsibility for the operational functionality of the Design Center facility.
· The Design Center Manager interacts with the Design Team Manager, the Client’s COR, and the Designated Approving Authority (DAA) to establish the operational and accreditation requirements for the Design Center.
· You will serve as the site Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and provide leadership and SME to the rest of the security and IA team.
· You will also establish the overall security requirements for all information system and tools within the classified environment.
· Will oversee a team of eight full time professionals, the Design Center Manager also has overall responsibility for the technical readiness of the site.
· Oversight of all support and break/fix issues, configuration and maintenance of the systems, change management controls, documentation upkeep, proper auditing and accounting of physical assets, weekly system audits and record keeping and maintenance of warranty and support contracts.
· Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures, perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning, perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions, repair and recover from hardware or software failures as well as create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
· The Design Center Manager does work load and system planning to make sure the room operates efficiently and is ready for new technology nodes and tools.
· Will require a high-level knowledge of the program’s processes and capabilities and how they tie into the process flows in a number of commercial facilities in the semiconductor space.
· You will coordinate with many business areas across IBM, Government and client organizations to facilitate their proper interaction with the Trusted process flow.
· Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends.
· This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Government DoD security clearance (existing clearance credentials preferred).
· The execution of all duties and responsibilities for this position requires you to be physically present in IBM’s Williston, VT location.
· This position requires certification at the DODI 8570.1 IAM Level II (CISSP or CISM preferred).
· Certifications: Security+, CISA, CISM or CISSP required. Candidate will need to gain certification within 6 months of starting on project.
· Security Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance preferred, will work with candidate to acquire.
· Overall management of resources and facility (35%)
· Implement and maintain the security requirements as defined by the client. (25%)
· Risk Analysis and Management (15%)
· Change management (15%)
Systems and software implementation and support (10%)
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC DODAL17
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Systems Security and Information Assurance Experience (8 years)
· Linux/UNIX Experience (8 years)
· Systems Administration and Support (5 years)
· Complex Information Technology Project Management (5 years)
· Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Semiconductor/Electronics Manufacturing or Supply Chain Experience Federal contract management and proposal writing experience
· Experience in Classified facilities, Defense Security Services, Communications Security (COMSEC) Client relations and Program Management Office operations
· Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM Certification
- ·Active DoD Secret Clearance
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.