People's United Bank Banker IV/ Teller in MILTON, Vermont
At People's United Bank, our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. We believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
As a Banker, you will focus on building long term relationships with our customers to understand their financial needs and provide suggestions regarding products and services. In addition to meeting sales and referral goals, you will also be required to refer customers to business partners in other areas of the bank. As a Banker, you will be rewarded for your success with bonus incentives in addition to your base salary.
At Peoples United Bank, we have an outstanding diverse team and foster a teamwork environment. We provide extensive training to prepare you for success.
Traditional Branch schedules typically fall between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday with rotating Saturday & Sunday hours. Stop and Shop branches schedules typically fall between 930am-730pm Monday- Friday with Saturday and Sunday hours. Schedule may change based on business need.
Important Note: Ensure your contact information on your resume and application is accurate and be sure to upload your most current version of your resume on your application. Resumes will not be accepted in our branches. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates as initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. All offers for employment with Peoples United Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed our background check. Peoples United Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• Previous sales experience; success selling/upselling products and or services
• 1+ years of customer service and sales experience
• Ability to utilize advanced branch technology including tablets, “super” ATMs and other systems effectively and engage and educate customers in using them
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• High energy; proven ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
• High School diploma or equivalency preferred, and college degree a plus
Banker IV/ Teller
Monday - Saturday
193 ROUTE 7 SOUTH
P.O. BOX 22
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.