ManTech Deployment Engineer II in Williston, Vermont
ManTech is seeking a Network Deployment Engineer who will be responsible for designing, deploying, configuring, and administering complex network environments across multiple geographic locations. The Network Engineer will work in a team with standardized solutions based on Cisco wired and wireless network equipment around the country and sometimes internationally. The engineer will also be responsible for creating and updating technical and process documentation for internal use.
· Design, plan, install, and configure wired and wireless Local Area Networks under contract to DHS/USCIS.
· Provide support in the translation of business requirements into network and telecommunications (e.g. LAN, WLAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs, and orders.
· Provide in depth engineering analysis of network communications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts, and communications enhancement design for medium and large-scale network infrastructures.
· Provide interface support to agency end users, operations personnel, infrastructure engineers, and strategic program management.
· Draft Statement of Works if needed for a deployment project as well as help scope wireless projects.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
· Cisco Certifications: CCENT or CCNA desired.
· Ideal candidate should have at least three years experience in networks with routing (EIGRP, BGP) and switching (L2/L3) in an enterprise environment.
· Excellent technical knowledge on Cisco LAN, WLAN and WAN technologies
· NX-OS experience is a plus.
· Cloud networking experience is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge deploying and configuring Cisco network technologies from the CLI.
· Create/validate Bills of Material based upon project plans.
· Create and update LAN diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
· Ability to manage and drive multiple large scale network projects with tight timelines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interface across groups and functional units in a global enterprise environment.
· Demonstrated project management skills.
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Knowledge of power specs.
· US based travel 50%.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.