Goodwill - NNE Retail Sales Associate II FT in Williston, Vermont
- Participate in effective day-to-day operation of all store activities under the direct supervision of the Store Manager or his/her designee.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions
- Provides high-quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise, answering questions, etc.
- Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicableStocks shelves, counters, bins and racks with merchandise
- Cleans and straightens all parts of the sales floor as necessary
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
To be considered for this position please complete our online application by clicking the "Apply Online" link below.
Basic Literacy skills
Communication - written
Communication - verbal
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
RequiredPass a Post Offer Physical
Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
Criminal background check that meets Agency standards
Basic literacy skills
Basic math skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: July 31, 2018
Rate: $10 USD per hour