CACI International Senior Network Architect in Williston, Vermont
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an experienced Senior Network Architect in supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
More About the Role:
· Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
· Provide Tier IV network troubleshooting expertise.
· Troubleshoots the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing, etc. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Reports.
· Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations.
· Establishes an efficient and effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations.
· Provides recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture .
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Years of Experience: Master’s Degree OR 15+ years of experience
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
10+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
5+ years’ experience managing relationships with senior technical customers.
3+ years’ experience working with cloud based infrastructures (AWS & Azure)
Expert knowledge of the IP protocol suite
Extensive experience with the following technologies BGP, iWAN, DMVPN, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, QoS, PBR, VSS, HSRP, STP, Cisco Meraki stack, WAN Optimization technologies and Cisco Nexus
Experience with Cisco enterprise wireless networking and design.
Experience with automation and orchestration tools.
Industry-standard network design principals and best practices
· Ability to document solutions with MS Office suite: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- – US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance; Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Current DHS EOD
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.